Monday, May 9, 2016

Encourage a sister in the Lord

“Therefore, encourage one another and build up one another…” 1 Thessalonians 5:11


Last week, I sent this card to my fellow sisters at church.  Due to illness, car issues, etc., I haven't been at church lately and really miss fellow-shipping with them.  As I signed each card and addressed the envelopes I was able to pray for each one of my friends individually.  What a blessing to my heart.

I have a few cards left and would love to share them so that you can send one to someone.  Leave a comment here or on My Many Occasions' Facebook Page if you are interested.  On Wednesday, we will draw some names to receive the cards and will contact you for your address if you are selected. 

My challenge to you for this week:  Send a note of encouragement to a sister in Christ.  Don't know who to send it to?  Pray and ask God to show you who needs encouragement.

It doesn't have to be a handmade card.  A store bought card, a note on a piece of paper, anything will do.  Please leave a comment below and share how God used you this week. 

Be blessed as we encourage one another. 

No comments:

Post a Comment